• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Your Book is Complete Buy Now!!!

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Looks like mine is scheduled for delivery on Monday. Publisher must be in Oregon/Washington area as the delivery started out up in that country.

Anyone up that way that ordered the first day or so should see their books anytime.

I hope it's all it's cracked up to be as I won't even get a first glance before some of you, makes me nervous.

Fingers Crossed that I didn't make any big booboos.

Cory

68 GTCS

Who cares if there is a flaw or two, this is great. Don't worry about the little things, I'm sure its fine----just the fact that you had the ambition and the drive to go through with it means one heck of alot if you ask me. I just hope I look good in the photos.:cool: Let me know if the printing works out, if not the idea of laminating the inside flaps on both book dust covers will also work! How about KINKO'S,? They have alot of higher quality paper.

Kevin

robert campbell

I GOT MINE TODAY. THE LARGE VERSION! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! QUALITY IS SECOND TO NONE! CONTENT IS OUR FAMILY. THEY ARE SECOND TO NONE!!

Rob

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

One of mine is coming from Washington State and the other two are coming from St. Louis so they must have more than one printer.

Cory

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I just now got around to ordering mine, so I'll be waiting by the mailbox while all of you are enjoying your books! :grin:

I too want to echo everyone else's thanks to Cory for putting all this together. It's a ton of work, but well appreciated by all.

Also, for those who haven't ordered yet there's a promo code for up to $10 in free shipping. In the "Promo Code" box enter: hpfreeshipping

For everyone who already ordered... don't shoot the messenger on that discount! :wink: Cory, maybe edit your 1st post to include that for future orders?

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

I just now got around to ordering mine, so I'll be waiting by the mailbox while all of you are enjoying your books! :grin:

I too want to echo everyone else's thanks to Cory for putting all this together. It's a ton of work, but well appreciated by all.

Also, for those who haven't ordered yet there's a promo code for up to $10 in free shipping. In the "Promo Code" box enter: hpfreeshipping

For everyone who already ordered... don't shoot the messenger on that discount! :wink: Cory, maybe edit your 1st post to include that for future orders?

My window to edit the first post has passed, if you can edit it by adding the promo go for it. That's a great savings to take advantage of.

Thanks

Powell

Hi all

We just got our books today and were totally blown away by the fantastic job that Cory has done. There is no way to say how much we appreciate the work that was done on the book. If other members don't order one and get a chance to see the collection of "Specials" they are truly missing out on a great piece of history for these cars.

Ralph

Mustanger

Jon,

Thanks for the hot tip ... I'm finally trying to get around to ordering my copy of the book and if I can save a few bucks, then that let's me buy few more Double-Doubles :thumb: ...

Attachments

• In_n_out_burger.jpg
    In_n_out_burger.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 37

di81977

Got mine today. Lots of reading ahead.

Exceeded all my expectations! Great job to Cory and everyone who submitted their story and pictures.

David

rvrtrash

I finally got around to ordering mine. Funny thing is, the large image wrap was 10.05 to ship and the dust jacket was 17.something something. I wanted the image wrap anyway but was comparing for the heck of it.

Steve

PonyGal

I got mine ordered too. Thanks Jon for the tip on the shipping! Saved me almost $10!! Can't wait to get them in hand!!!

Cory, I look forward to meeting you soon and getting them personally autographed by the author!!!

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

I finally got around to ordering mine. Funny thing is, the large image wrap was 10.05 to ship and the dust jacket was 17.something something. I wanted the image wrap anyway but was comparing for the heck of it.

Steve

I ordered 3 books, one is coming from Washington State and 2 are coming from St. Louis MO? No idea why unless they have two print shops and one does one type and the other does a different type. I would guess that is the difference in shipping. Hopefully you took advantage of the free ship coupon. I paid shipping on all 3 of mine. Individually. :-O Ordered them all at different times?? Oh well, still can't wait till they get here, all 3.

Cory

CougarCJ

It's a keeper!

Whoo-hoo, got my book. I have no words to describe how awesomely cool the book turned out.
Great job Cory!

I will now forever be remembered as "that Cougar guy with the only work-in-progress car", in the book. LOL

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Whoo-hoo, got my book. I have no words to describe how awesomely cool the book turned out.
Great job Cory!

I will now forever be remembered as "that Cougar guy with the only work-in-progress car", in the book. LOL

Hey Coug, thanks for submitting your work in progress CS, I think it helped tie the entire process together in the book showing that we have every aspect of the CS world in play.

Cory

franklinair

Just checked on the order status of my books; shipped FRi, 9-28. I should have them this week!! Can't wait.

Neil