• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Post your Marti Report here

murray cone

marti report

marti report

Attachments

• marti7.jpg
    marti7.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 231

Timmknz

Here's mine!

Thanks everyone, here's my Marti

Attachments

• Tim McKenzie GTCS Marti bw.pdf
    472.5 KB · Views: 173

hotrodgrany

My HVBoM report on my 07 GT/CS
Bought in first part of Septembet of 06

Attachments

• hotrodgrany1.JPG
    hotrodgrany1.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 108
  • hotrodgrany2.JPG
    hotrodgrany2.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 67

pedalfred

Hi there ! , im new here and from The Netherlands Europa.:thumb:

I love my GT/CS !. Its a 100% numbers matching 390 X coded , marchal fogger and its in great restored shape. I registered it here too.

Here's my report... car is still correct exept for the Cal. spec badges on the sides. I have them , but not mounted them on the car.

Any one have any idea how many X coded GT/CS cars were made or are still known ?

PS IM STILL LOOKING FOR SOME ORIGINAL MARCHAL fog light BULBS!!! ANYONE >?

THANKS !

Attachments

• Afbeelding1.jpg
    Afbeelding1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 196

pippin

Here is the Report:

Got my report, confirms my car, and the sales information i have!

Model: 1968 GT/CS
Engine: 289-2V
Color: Lime Gold (will repaint the same)
Interior: Ivy Gold Krincle vinyl/Kiwi (will keep)
DSO: 72 San Jose
Axle: 2.79 standard
Trans: 3-speed auto
Dealer: J&B Ford Sales, Corte Madera, CA
Built: Feb 13, 1968

65A I 2G 13B 72 2 W

Plans for a 390FE/Toploader/3.55 9" and front discs are in the future.

Attachments

• ownersmanual_ID-web.jpg
    ownersmanual_ID-web.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 91
  • MartiReport-web.jpg
    MartiReport-web.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Vin-Tag-RubWEB.jpg
    Vin-Tag-RubWEB.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 94
Last edited by a moderator:

obwan93001

Oscar's 1968 Diamond Blue GT/CS

Engine: C - 289-2V
Color: N - Diamond Blue
Interior: 2A - Black Standard Bucket Seats
DSO: 71 - Los Angeles
Axle: 2 - 2.79 Standard Axle Ratio
Trans: W - C-4 Cruise-O-Matic
Dealer: 71A003 - Taylor-Slatin Ford Inc, Huntington Park, CA
Built: April 3, 1968

Attachments

• OB_68GTCS_Marti_Report_sm.pdf
    315.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

heliaster

Engine: 289 2V
Color: Candy Apple Red
Interior: Red Standard Bucket Seats
DSO:
Trans: 4 speed wide ratio manual
Dealer: Francis Ford Inc., Portland, OR
Built: 2/21/68

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 131

GT/CS S Code

Faxed copy of our Marti report ....

Kevin Marti was kind enough to fax me a Deluxe report while we're waiting for our Elite report to be generated and sent to us. I sent a copy to Paul immediately, and it should JUST make it to him before the January 31st deadline for the new edition. Many thanks again to Kevin Marti for the absolutely terrific service and getting this copy to us by fax so that I could send it away in the mail to Paul.
The good news is that this report confirms what we'd been previously told, that the car was originally sold in Vancouver, B.C., Canada (Dominion Vancouver Motors Ltd. on Seymour Street), plus it filled in a few blanks about the original factory supplied options. It is an original "GT Equipment Group" car, with four speed wide ratio trans, power disc brakes, power steering, deluxe seat belts, front seat headrests, console, and remote driver's side mirror. Candyapple red with standard black interior, "S" code 390 4V. It doesn't specify the configuration of the wheels or wheel covers, so we'll use a bit of "licence" there and install a set of chrome GT wheels with the GT caps, just 'cause we like the looks of them so much!
The car is progressing steadily, with a new set of replacement front seat covers and new foam cushions to replace the 40 year old, worn and torn originals being installed as I type this. The replacement stripe kit is partially installed now, and two broken window regulators are also being replaced. We hope to have it back in our hands in about 2 weeks or so, and will take a few more current photos to post in the members gallery when we get it home. There will be lots more yet to do before the car is really "up to snuff", but it will all come together with a bit more time spent on it.
We're hoping to attend the North West Mustang Roundup in Bellvue, Washington that is scheduled for July 17th through 20th and look forward to meeting a few of the other CaliforniaSpecial.com forum members there.
Best regards to all,
GT/CS S Code

Attachments

• Marti report 390 S Code GT CS0002.PDF
    180.1 KB · Views: 141

GT/CS S Code

We'll take some new pictures as soon as we get it back from the shop doing the work for us.
We'll get them posted in the gallery as soon as we take them ...
We're getting excited!
:icon_lol:

GT/CS S Code

Colour copy of our Marti report .....

Just received the mailed copy of our Deluxe Marti report today, so here is a full colour copy to replace the black and white faxed copy I posted earlier. I've posted some new photos in the members gallery too, and will add a few more in the next day or two. The rest of the stripe kit should be installed by tomorrow or the day after!

Attachments

• Marti report in colour.PDF
    58.3 KB · Views: 170

rdysart

New registry

Hello, I just purchased another Cal Special and was wondering if its to late to get it entered in the NEW book. I should have the Marti report in the next couple days. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks to all, Rick in Virginia.

hicountrybob

Hello, I just purchased another Cal Special and was wondering if its to late to get it entered in the NEW book. I should have the Marti report in the next couple days. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks to all, Rick in Virginia.

Rick, send me a copy of the Marti. I sent Paul a stack of 12-13 just at the end of Jan, and 6 more setting on my desk now from site readers and ebay. I told him to tell me when to quit for those who are too late and have not heard from him, so I assume it's all forces GO yet. I'll see that he gets yours in time. Bob T. here.