• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS popularity

franklinair

Monday I got a phone call from a guy representing Jackie Jones (Jackie Jones owns several car dealerships in the southeast, and is a collector). Don't know how he got my name (and airport phone #) but he asked if he could come look at one of my C/S's. He didn't show up Tuesday, and I was in my new shop all day today. So of course, he shows up today. One of the guys showed him the Red C/S (which I haven't touched since acquiring it:sad:).
He said, in passing, that the GT/CS's seem to be getting more popular & desirable.
We'll see. Jackie Jones has a reputation of low-ball offers. Besides, the Red CS is my next undertaking when I finish my '68 convertible.

Neil

Attachments

• RED CS 5.jpg
    RED CS 5.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 52
  • RED CS 4.jpg
    RED CS 4.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 41

Ruppstang

Neil tell him if he wants a great car to buy my concours HCS

Attachments

• 2012 Fall Mustang Pictures 006_crop.jpg
    2012 Fall Mustang Pictures 006_crop.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 2012 Fall Mustang Pictures 014_crop.jpg
    2012 Fall Mustang Pictures 014_crop.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

Rob- it's the one you posted a photo in your shop.
Marty- you can count on it. A GREAT car.:smile:

Neil