• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 First day outta the garage for the 390 4 sp

Canuck CSter

Sorry crew, but I have been of the sidelines for so fracking long and ashamed I let her sit so long, to say much. But now I thought I'd share her alittle. I didn't even wash it, all work was done by a truely exceptional resto dude was just to get her going. I will be sending in some pics and will take all the advice ( good and bad ) you guys and gals ( Hey Doc, your a true fan and friend..thank you for helping me hold on to her all these's yrs.) got to offer.

I'm not a mechanic or even mechanically inclined, but from now on I'm going to do as much work on her as I can. And will appreciate any help.

I'm just so happy to be part of this great fraternity of CS lover's...Now that she's on the road again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDkY1xfM0HA&feature=youtu.be

Not sure posting it on Youtube was the smartest thing to do, but couldn't figure out any other way.

DR in Ottawa

OP
OP
C

Canuck CSter

Sounds great! Maybe you should get a picture in for the calendar contest.

:grin:

Thanks SF, always dreamed of a the calendar spot. But the first 20 some years of storage was my accountants man cave garage, BUT the last couple yrs one, beat her up abit. So it needs some loving and to reach the calendar dream. So maybe next yr...I really hope so...

Attachments

• oldphoneRIP 403.jpg
    oldphoneRIP 403.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 42
  • oldphoneRIP 409.jpg
    oldphoneRIP 409.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 36
  • oldphoneRIP 410.jpg
    oldphoneRIP 410.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 40
  • oldphoneRIP 821.jpg
    oldphoneRIP 821.jpg