• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 It's great to be part of the driving club again.

Canuck CSter

It was very satisfying to replace my 1992 DMV sticker on my license plate, with a brand new 2018-2020 today. My baby is back on the road again. Woohoo.

Attachments

• IMG_7725 (2).jpg
    IMG_7725 (2).jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_7726.jpg
    IMG_7726.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7728.jpg
    IMG_7728.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 66

Ruppstang

Congratulations!
We have a 2000 mile trip next month for our 68 HCS.
Go kill some bugs.

68gulfstream

Congratulations. Very nice ride. Manual transmission?

It looks like you still have the smog system on there, right?

OP
OP
C

Canuck CSter

Congratulations. Very nice ride. Manual transmission?

S code 4 sp 63k and change. Been stored for 25 yrs, Have replaced an oil pan and a antenna ( twice, one more needed, lol...used to run it thru the car wash...Doh )since I bought it is SLC in 87. Resto dude had it running in a month, mechanically work only, opps tires and a sand blast and paint of rims. I think he did great work. I'm now going to try to learn to turn the wrench myself...wish me luck.

GT/CS S Code

For a second there when I saw the photo I thought I might have to go out to the garage and see if our "S" code was missing ...

:wink:

Glad to see that you got it back on the road after so long in storage.

OP
OP
C

Canuck CSter

For a second there when I saw the photo I thought I might have to go out to the garage and see if our "S" code was missing ...

:wink:

Glad to see that you got it back on the road after so long in storage.

Oh thank you, But my girl has got a ways to go to get to your level. Haven't even washed it yet. Let alone learning how to use the stick properly.