• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Tail Light Housing Casting Numbers

Mosesatm

If anyone has an original set of tail light housings will you please post the casting numbers?

Thanks

rvrtrash

The one I have that came out of a '68 Shelby Tail light panel is C4SB-13440-B. The first "4" (after the C) is at a different level, higher, than the rest of the number. The wiring harness has C5SB-3407 on the tag. I can't say if it was replaced before I bought the tail light panel and lights, but I got it as a unit.

Steve

Ruppstang

The number in my Shelby assembly manual is 13434
Some where I have a add and delete list of parts that number should be on the list.
Marty

68gulfstream

C4SB-13440-B is what I'm seeing as well as the casting number. The parts boxes seem to have different numbers.