• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. 2018 50th Anniversary limited edition Window Clinger

Northern Pony

Gary,
Please print gt/CS one for me, and since I no onager have the car, it will go on my framed car pic.
Will pay you next time I see you, should be reasonably soon.
Thanks
BoB

stangfan

Picture of the 50th Clinger on my GT/CS

Thought I'd put up a picture to show the way I used Gary's clinger. I have the original sticker done by Paul Newitt at the bottom, the 50th sticker in the middle and my Mustang club sticker up top. I think it looks pretty good. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 71
OP
OP
limelyt

limelyt

Thought I'd put up a picture to show the way I used Gary's clinger. I have the original sticker done by Paul Newitt at the bottom, the 50th sticker in the middle and my Mustang club sticker up top. I think it looks pretty good. :cool:

They stand out nicely. Glad to here they are starting to arrive and you are happy with them.:grin:

68Jcode

3 clingers GTCS please :)

send over 10can. if under let me know ill send the balance, if over...keep the change lol

Thank You

1968Cally

Got mine yesterday. They look really cool. Thanks so much for doing this.

Powell

Got my 50th. Birthday clings today in the mail. These are awesome Gary, thank you for all your work on these!

Ralph

Minyip

Gary,
Have sent $10 CAD for 2 GTCS Clingers, If you need more for postage to Australia.
Let me know. My address should show on PayPal payment .
Minyip

gtcs1

Window Clinger, 6 off.

Gary, I just sent payment for 6 GT/CS.

Thank You so much

Last edited: