• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. 2018 50th Anniversary limited edition Window Clinger

limelyt

GT/CS are now SOLD OUT on HCS remain 2018 50th Anniversary 3” window clingers

These 50th Anniversary window clingers are installed on the inside of your windows and can be removed and re-installed, just keep the waxed backing paper the clingers are shipped on.

1 window clinger including shipping $5.00 CAD

Add $2.25 CAD for each additional clinger up to a maximum of 6
Orders over 6 will need to add an additional $1.25 CAD for shipping for every 6 additional clingers

Payments can be made by PayPal using [COLOR="yellow"]gchomiak@shaw.ca[/COLOR]
Unfortunately I cannot accept checks from a U.S. bank as both your bank and mine would have very high service charges for this. If you feel comfortable sending cash, that would work, since the amount is minimal.

Please include which clinger you would like (GT/CS or HCS), how many of each and the address for shipping. Shipping should take 2-3 weeks through standard mail.

Don’t miss out, order now. When these are gone they are gone forever.

We have rounded up the costs, so money left over once all stickers are sold will be donate back to the GT/CS Forum Group Website.

I hope you all enjoy what a talented group of members have come up with to celebrate our 50th Anniversary.

Attachments

• window clingers.jpg
    window clingers.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

franklinair

Gary;
I would like to purchase 5 of the CS clingers.
I will send payment of $14 through PayPal , gchomiak@shaw.ca
Thank you for all your work & effort.

Neil

franklinair

Well, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have a PayPal account, but can't seem to make the connection.

Neil

Powell

Gary, thank you for your work on this project. I just sent some money, hard to tell how much with exchange rate etc. but I hope to get 4 of the GT/CS window clings. Please let me know if I need to send more.
Ralph Powell

OP
OP
limelyt

limelyt

Lot of orders coming in, so if you don't hear from me it means everything is ok. I will be mailing orders I receive during the week on Fridays. Some of the orders are a little over paid but only nickels and dimes. Rather than refunding extra money it will be donated back to the web site.

Thanks everyone
If you are worried about your order please don't hesitate to PM me and ask

Batgirl89

I did a little over, just incase postage or use it for someone else who is short or the next round of cling orders.
Thank you Gary!!

franklinair

I was able to coerce Stephen to order mine for me (I'm holding his CS as hostage:eek:).

Neil

Toy68CS

Gary

Just sent you $10 CAD for 3 GT/CS. Keep the change you earned it��

BigJim

I forgot SWMBO checks the credit car everyday and that Paypal is attached to the credit card so this morning she asks me "what's this $11.75 paid to Paypal for gchomiak@shaw.ca?". I told her it was a gift for her. I could see the wheels turning... gift? anninversary is in June, b-day is in Sept and Christmas is 9 months away, what would he order that far in advance that costs only $11.75!

OP
OP
limelyt

limelyt

I forgot SWMBO checks the credit car everyday and that Paypal is attached to the credit card so this morning she asks me "what's this $11.75 paid to Paypal for gchomiak@shaw.ca?". I told her it was a gift for her. I could see the wheels turning... gift? anninversary is in June, b-day is in Sept and Christmas is 9 months away, what would he order that far in advance that costs only $11.75!

I would love to be the fly on the wall when these arrive :grin: