• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. 2018 50th Anniversary limited edition Window Clinger

Mosesatm

Gary,
I see that the HCS stickers are sold out. If anyone needs one I have a few I can send to them.

mbsf1970

Arlie,
Can you set one aside for Neil? He had wanted 2 (I believe Gary is holding the last 1 for me for Neil) but there was a miscommunication between ordering and pick up so he still needs 1.
Stephen

OP
OP
limelyt

limelyt

Arlie,
Can you set one aside for Neil? He had wanted 2 (I believe Gary is holding the last 1 for me for Neil) but there was a miscommunication between ordering and pick up so he still needs 1.
Stephen

I've ordered another 25 HCS, should have them next week. Neil can have as many as he wants

copper

still trying to puzle where to sent money to Gary can some one help a not so computer car nut like me Copper

hatchdog

Here is Gary’s original post with his email.

His email is: gchomiak@shaw.ca

I found it easiest for both of us to send cash. I send $10.00 Canadian cash for three stickers which included the postage. It worked out great. Gary sent me his street address via email for me to send to funds to.

50th Anniversary 3” window clingers

These 50th Anniversary window clingers are installed on the inside of your windows and can be removed and re-installed, just keep the waxed backing paper the clingers are shipped on.

1 window clinger including shipping $5.00 CAD

Add $2.25 CAD for each additional clinger up to a maximum of 6
Orders over 6 will need to add an additional $1.25 CAD for shipping for every 6 additional clingers

Payments can be made by PayPal using [COLOR="yellow"]gchomiak@shaw.ca[/COLOR]
Unfortunately I cannot accept checks from a U.S. bank as both your bank and mine would have very high service charges for this. If you feel comfortable sending cash, that would work, since the amount is minimal.

Please include which clinger you would like (GT/CS or HCS), how many of each and the address for shipping. Shipping should take 2-3 weeks through standard mail.

These 50th Anniversary window clingers needs to be printed in minimum orders so once these are gone we will take orders and once the minimum has been met we will print the next batch. So if you want one, don’t miss out, order now.

We have rounded the costs, so if there is any money left once all stickers are sold, I will donate that amount back to the GT/CS Forum Group Website.

I hope you all enjoy what a talented group of members have come up with to celebrate our 50th Anniversary.

BroadwayBlue

Mean to post this early but Thank You Gary (Limelyt)!

The stickers look great and I appreciate the effort to have them made.

Will look great on the CS!

Rich

whodat

I gave one to a random stranger in a newer white GT/CS at a gas station in LaPlace La.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumblebee

Hi Gary, is it two late to order two of the GT/CS? I’m in Sydney Australia so if you tell me the postage I’ll transfer the total via PayPal. Cheers Les

DeadStang

Hi Gary, is it two late to order two of the GT/CS? I’m in Sydney Australia so if you tell me the postage I’ll transfer the total via PayPal. Cheers Les

I'd like one, too (in the US). Are the CS stickers still available? Thanks.