• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Shop cars

franklinair

All 3 of my '68 Mustangs are now in their new 'home'. Two GT/CS's & Convertible. As soon as the Dr. gives me the green light I can start on my projects. :grin:

Neil

Attachments

• SHOP.jpg
    SHOP.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 75
OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

I THINK a week or 2. I've got a follow up appointment Wednesday with my primary care physician, next month with the surgeon. No driving for another week, no heavy lifting, etc., but I have help if needed. I'm told it takes a week for the anasthesia (sp?) to flush out of your body when they put you under. But I've got LOTS of minor things to do anyway. All pain/discomfort is gone. I'm on the mend. Can't stand being a couch potato.

Neil

Batgirl89

Neil,
You're shop is perfect. Im jealous too! I wish I had one!

Glad you are doing better. Be Well. Sheryl and John

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

When I get the OK, I can then drive my new toy (2018 F150XLT).:smile:
Its called Magma Red, and the color changes with the outdoor lighting.

Attachments

• IMG_0658.jpg
    IMG_0658.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0659.jpg
    IMG_0659.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 39

p51

Very cool!
Looks like one of Ford's 1968 Mustang car assembly plants is still in operation :wink:

hatchdog

Very nice Neil, love the bright lighting. Those Mustangs look right at home in there with an awesome F150 standing guard outside. Heal quickly.

Mike