• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Your Book is Complete Buy Now!!!

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Cory, Is this book still available?

It is still available, not sure how much of this thread you have read but I'll give you a quick overview.

The book is available in two sizes, the price is a bit spendy due to the fact each book ordered is a one off just for you, we aren't buying them in large bulk quantities and then reselling. I think they are well worth it however and I'm sure there are plenty of other comments you can read or opinions you can get from those that purchased the book.

To purchase the book you can just go back to the first page of this thread, there are links to the large and small books. You will need to sign up and get an account through Blurb, no cost to sign up you just have to have a free account to purchase the books. Get the big book if you can swing it, it is really nice, I have several of both sizes and the big one is superior.

I will add that I would recommend once you do sign up, take the opportunity to write your own book it's simply awesome. I have a whole shelf full of books I've written including my life history from the day I was born through December 31 2010 and this years book is in the works as we speak and Blurb makes it simple to publish them.

Let me know what you think if you get one.

Thanks

Stacey Enderle

Long time no see

Wow, this has been awhile since I visited last. Lots have changed and looking forward in hanging around every now and then.

Stacey Enderle

Nice to be back

Yeah, no joke LOL, I had a very long battle in fighting forclosure and won. So I won't be out on the street. And my beloved mustang is still with me. :smile:

Mosesatm

I was looking for tire/wheel ideas for my aqua C-code so I pulled Hook's book off the shelf and flipped through it.

I had forgotten how amazing of a book it is and the incredible job Cory did putting it together.

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Thanks man, I'm in the process of having a window seat/book shelf/storage area built under my large picture window and my copy will finally have a nice little spot to reside.

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Wear that sucker out, you can always buy another if needed. I have one on my desk at work and it sure is a great conversation piece, I have people thumb through it all the time.

Forsche

Wear that sucker out, you can always buy another if needed. I have one on my desk at work and it sure is a great conversation piece, I have people thumb through it all the time.

Hey guys, new to this site and my gt/cs. Is the book still available for purchase? If so, how? Thanks.

Steve

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yes, it's still available. Check the 1st post in this thread for links.

It's printed "on demand" so no one has to keep a stack of books in their closet waiting/hoping for someone to order. :wink: You order, the company prints your copy and mails it to you.

Forsche

Yes, it's still available. Check the 1st post in this thread for links.

It's printed "on demand" so no one has to keep a stack of books in their closet waiting/hoping for someone to order. :wink: You order, the company prints your copy and mails it to you.

Thanks. Will check it out.

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Glad you liked the book, I really enjoy thumbing through and reading the stories.

Midnight Special

Attachments

• _DSC0429.jpg
    _DSC0429.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 172
thank you for the Book. what strikes me about it is great variety, not just all trailer queens (nothing wrong with those!0, but drivers and projects alike (nothing wrong there either!) very interesting to read the stories. I personally like to see the original driver survivor type (that's what I have), so again, congrats and thank you.

aemoo28

Hello my dear CS friends!
First of all, I miss everyone. Years have gone by and I regret not having stayed in touch.
I have a BOLO request (be on lookout). My mentor and friend who was in my Revive Satan group has passed on. His widow, not knowing what it was, gave his copy of THIS BOOK to someone somewhere. Mike's copy was a large hard back copy. Many of you may remember writing in his book when you were up here in Seattle for Mustang Roundup 2010 (and Rob's brisket bbq).
If any of you come across Mike's copy, please know I will search for it til I find it and will never stop. I bought it for him and he took such pride in getting to know all of you and having you sign his book.
Any leads at all, please let me know. I am desperate to have this memory in my possession.
Thank you, my CS family xoxo