• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

A chance to own a 1969 mach 1 california special

BroadwayBlue

Now if there ever really was a 1969 mach 1 california special with a 390 it might be something to check out.

I can't make heads or tails of this listing.

I think there are 2 cars for sale. A brown one and a blue one - I'm still looking for the California Special - but 1 has a very nice cd player ... I think ???

It could be ebays first split personality ad! ;D

http://tinyurl.com/cqjz7

jk89cat

i think maybe the primired car is worth 5 ish by it selfbut why try to dump both on one person? that shell i woudlnt give more than 2g for . but the primed car you can rust holes in the decklid , i am sure there is more other places.

68gt390

I sent the seller an email. Will be interesting to see what kind of reply I get. I also informed him to quit bidding on his on car. How can you have a starting bid with "0" bids. Maybe this guy should take two excedrine and start all over in the morning.

Don ::)

Hoop69Mach1

Hmmm, I need the guts for the driver & passenger side doors. [Window cranks, regulator, scissor arms & posts].

admin

Staff member
Administrator
[quote author=68gt390 link=board=3;threadid=1996;start=0#msg13253 date=1123392613] I also informed him to quit bidding on his on car. How can you have a starting bid with "0" bids. [/quote]
Don, have you had your coffee yet this morning? ;) All auctions have a starting bid when there are 0 bids. Once there is a bid, the starting bid goes away.

The seller is definitely confused (and confusing) about which car he's selling. His response to one question is that he wants to sell the cars separately. Then why show both in the same auction? This is his first auction and he obviously isn't quite up to speed on how eBay works.

As for the "California Special" I sometimes wonder if people say that just trying to describe that it's a car from California. Not that it's an excuse, but I sometimes see "Cal Special" on eBay cars that aren't even Mustangs!

jk89cat

my cousin send him an email askign what he wants for the shell /parts car , 7k!!! oh its all orginal , lol , what a moron, its not anything special , btw if anyone has a nice 69/70 fastback body , let me know , my cousin needs one for his 69 mach1