• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Pimp my GT/CS......................oh boy

390cs68rcode

want to be the first on your block to have these on your CS?

8a_1.JPG

it is on Ebay ::)

nfrntau

I saw an old chevy pick up with these on it yesterday.
Lambourghini ---- cool
Mustang ----- not!
Pick-up ----- definitely not!

Mosesatm

I assume it's for show only because it looks like it's impossible to get into and out of.

6cylHCS

It just makes me want to throw up. Restomod yea sure but this is just taking it too far. Now on the other hand the 94 thru 04 mustangs look great with doors like this. I was even looking at puting them on my retro looking 96 GT/CS conv. But then I sold it to my son and got the real thing ie. my HCS.

Mustanglvr

Yes it is Arlie. I am sitting here in a little house, in a little town, out in the middle of the prairies of Minnesota. The wind really blows out here at times and when I feel it hitting the house, like its going to blow us away, I think about Laura Ingalls Wilder. She lived in Walnut Grove, Minnesota only 8 miles from here. My ancestors were friends of hers back when they lived in South Dakota. Anyway, as I look out the window at my GT/CS sitting on the grass, braving the wind :'((which is going to be getting much colder, very soon) it just seems fitting to call it the little green GT/CS on the prairie. :) Rhonda

68sunlitgold

Rhonda,
I miss the changes in the season and the first time the cold wind hits your face, usually in mid to late October. It always reminds me of football season. Not much temp change yet here in Georgia.

Doug

68MustangHCS

[quote author=68sunlitgold link=board=1;threadid=2271;start=0#msg15853 date=1130004856]

I miss the changes in the season and the first time the cold wind hits your face, usually in mid to late October.
Doug
[/quote]

It's still warm here in NC 80 degrees and 3rd week of October...go figure....

Mustanglvr

It just snowed here for the first time this season. It lasted about 45 minutes and were big wet flakes. It is melting as soon as it hits the ground though cuz its 36 degrees out. I ran out in it and gathered some up off my Acura to throw at my husband. I guess if I`m gonna have to live with it, I might as well have fun in it. My daughters are both at friends houses right now, but hopefully they`ll be back before its all gone so I can ambush them too. ;D

CalPaul

Daytime temps still in high 70s here in N. Calif (SF Bay Area). This time of year is nice as it can be 80 during day and drop to 50 at night. Nice driving weather!

68MustangHCS

[quote author=Mustanglvr link=board=1;threadid=2271;start=0#msg15860 date=1130006382]
It just snowed here for the first time this season. It lasted about 45 minutes and were big wet flakes.
[/quote]

Rhonda,

Do you store your nice GT/CS indoors during the winter?

Steve

Mustanglvr

Nope, the picture in the gallery shows where it sits all winter. It got snowed on today. Will it rust faster if I have it sitting on grass verses cement?

68sunlitgold

Rhonda,
the wet ground will make the underside of the car more prone to rust vice cement. I had my coupe undercoated as soon as I bought it 25 years ago and it's still there (too much salt on the roads in MN).

Doug