• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

302 Oil Filler Cap Wanted - GT/CS

jc68gtcs

Anyone know where I can get an original filler cap for the 302 v4. It seems to be the only thing missing from under the hood. I'm guessing that there may be a pcv valve from the cap to the air cleaner..?? Can anyone confirm..

thanks

hcsstang

The oil filler cap is black with dimples on the side( I guess that is what you call it) and out of the top is a gold or bronze elbow that is connected the the air breather. The only one that I could find was a chrome one. I rough it up then painted it black. I got mine on ebay.

rvrtrash

I have a spare. When I get home from work tonight, I'll snap a picture of it so we can be sure we're talking about the right one and email it to you. If it's what you want, you can make me an offer.
Steve