• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Anyone had their CS script rechromed?

390cs68rcode

I am about to get my car profesionally buffed (10 hours labor) next week. The guy came to my house and said I will have to remove the CS script and the other mustang script so I might as well have it rechromed while it is off the car. So I am going to throw both bumpers, wheel well trim, and antenna base in the pile for rechroming as well .

My question is: Has anyone done this before and how did it turn out?

One other question is: Does anyone know where I could buy NOS CS emblems?

GTCS95616

You know that all of the chrome script and emblem stuff is readily available in reproduction.... right?

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

[quote author=GTCS95616 link=board=1;threadid=1386;start=0#msg8059 date=1107743442]
You know that all of the chrome script and emblem stuff is readily available in reproduction.... right?
[/quote]

I only want NOS or my old stuff rechromed, no repro stuff.