• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Members gallery

rvrtrash

My gallery doesn't show up in the members gallery, just under my name, but I'm sure it used to be there. How do I get it to appear?
Steve

Mustanglvr

Steve I had that trouble too. I contacted Jon but it still did`nt appear. Finally I just added something to it. I had the stat on it wrong so I corrected it and it brought the whole thing back to the top in the Gallery.

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

Thanks Rhonda. I'll think of something to add and try it.
Steve

68gt390

Steve;
I clicked on your gallery and it came up just fine. Maybe Jon can shed some light on it for you. There may be something you've got set that won't let it come up on your system.

Don

Mosesatm

I was able to get to it both ways. 17th one down from the top 4th up from the bottom on page 1.

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

Wow, this is weird. I count down 17 or up 4 on page one and it's Rhonda's car. My gallery is nowhere to be found. I can access it from my "signature" by clicking on "my gallery" but it's not on the members list-for me anyway.
Steve

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I thought I fixed this, but I guess not. :sad: I'll look into it again.

Basically it's just a problem of how it sorts on each page. When you first go to the gallery it sorts by "last activity" but then when you click on page 2 it changes to sort by date "created". If you then click back to page 1 (using the page numbers in the lower right) it sorts the first page by "created".

So because it sorts differently from page to page it will sometimes show people on both pages, or not on any page. If you click the
sortasc.gif
icon on the top of the columns it will resort and you should be able to find yourself.

I'll try to work on that this week and get it sorting consistently.

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

Thanks Jon. I clicked the down arrow and then the up arrow and I appeared again.
Steve