• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. July 2010 Seattle MCA Show, Northwest Get Together Part Two

aemoo28

Come one, come all to my club's annual event, Mustangs Northwest's ROUNDUP. This year we are combining the big show (1200+ Mustangs!!) with the MCA Grand National.

July 15-18 2010

Schedule of events:
THURSDAY- Autocross
FRIDAY- The largest Pony Trails in the country
SATURDAY- MCA Grand National (Bellevue College Campus)
SUNDAY- "World's Largest Annual Mustang Show" People's Choice with 50 trophy classes. (This is the BIG show I always talk about.)

http://www.mustangsnorthwest.com/page15828.asp

See you there! I want to see all of your Specials!
Amy

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Oh YES I almost forgot!

BBQ at Rob's house on Saturday night!

"Coupes with scoops"! You said it, Rob!

Race with Val and her mean lookin' & soundin' black demon!

robert campbell

I may chose Friday over Saturday, because most of you will want to go to the Sunday show early. That will give you time to clean up and get there early.

But I am flexible! I plan on Texas style brisket for dinner. 25 pound variety. Cooked for 24 hours over apple wood!

Coupes with Scoops!!! Let’s do it. I hope a bunch of you can make it. Or Rob, Val, and Amy better get real hungry!!

Rob

franklinair

If there's anyway possible, I'm going to try to make this show.

Neil

68 special

Amy, any ideas on the pony trails route? Are we ( the specials) going to be in Saturday's and Sunday's show? I'll only do the Sun. show as I'm definitely not concours. I've got it on the calender.

Bret

Ruppstang

Amy,
We have all ready started planning the trip. I just can't wait. I am all ways excited about national shows. But what is really great about this one is I will get to meet many of you. I did want to say there are classes for every mustang in the MCA, your car does not need to be a concours car! Please Bring Your Cars! Marty MCA 38812

Northern Pony

Amy and Rob;
We have it on our calendar, and definitly want to be there and meet every one. As we get closer we will want ideas on where to stay, although I think your club has a host hotel.
We have been talking about this show within our club and hope to bring as many as we can out of Alberta. Of course coupes with scoops sounds great and I will start working on that, I believe Gary is in, and we have to see about J/Y as he is out of the country so much.
BoB

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Tim, I have a CS for you to drive! Tim, meet Saaaataaaaannn. Bwah hah haaaahhhh...

Autocross was from Bellevue to Yakima this year, across I-90. This year the route is undecided, but stay tuned.

FRIDAY at Rob's. Ok.

SUNDAY is the show I want to see everyone at, if you please can make it!

As for parking, I will voice my opinion that the CS cars are separated as they were supposed to be for 2009, where the 68 section had an area singled out for CS, Machs, and fastbacks. Then for the new models there was a designated section for the CS cars within the 05-current cars.

So excited to meet everyone!

PonyGal

Amy & Rob,

I would love to make it to the show. Not sure yet, but I'll let you know. Like Tim, I probably won't bring my car, but would still love to be there.

Midnight Special

Tim, I have a CS for you to drive! Tim, meet Saaaataaaaannn. Bwah hah haaaahhhh...

FRIDAY at Rob's. Ok.
SUNDAY is the show I want to see everyone at, if you please can make it!
So excited to meet everyone!

That would be so cool! I would be (strangely) honored!

Amy, would it be okay if I brought along a date??
;-)

Attachments

• ra3.jpg
    ra3.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 51

robert campbell

Tim,
Don't let Amy fool you. Satan is a cupcake now! I need to address an automatic leak this winter, but she purrs like a kitten!

Sunny day today up here. GT/CS is outside my window at work! Pick and choose and drive her all year long! The security guards love her when I come through the gate in the morning.

Rob

rvrtrash

As of this point in time, we're planning on being there. The Bar-B-Q was the clincher! :wink:

Steve

limelyt

we are planning to attend and have talked to the other members in our club...it looks like the three Amigos from Calgary will be there with our cars

Gary

Midnight Special

...Yep! Cousin Rob and Auntie Amy. Both are a little on the wild side which is cool 'cuz we get away with doing stuff w/ them we otherwise get grounded for, closer to home. ;-)