• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Scott Drake Facility Tour

clubpro

I just returned from the SEMA show where I had the opportunity to meet Scott Drake and was invited to an open house at his facility. One of the first things that I noticed was an original GT/CS dealer brochure that was framed and hanging on the wall in the office area. Very cool to say the least!

If any of you ever get to Vegas you have to go to Shelby's facility and Drake's facility. You won't be disappointed.

Ron

rvrtrash

I've been to the Shelby facility. VERY cool but I walked out wishing my checkbook had bigger numbers in it. :smile: When I walked in, there was a Daytona sitting just inside the door. Without thinking (I do that a lot) I did the "Wow, a Daytona" and all the tourists turned with a "What's a Daytona?" look on their faces.

Steve