• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. I need to borrow a trailer

Diesel Donna

Not sure where to post this, and I think members go to this area most often.

I need to transport a vehicle that weighs 9,000 pounds and is 20 feet long, (8 feet high). It would be from February 15 through 18 and I need to pick up the vehicle in the San Jose area. I need to take it to Riverside, CA and then return it.
I don't care whether I pick up the trailer in SoCal or NorCal (within reasonable proximity to San Jose).
It doesn't have to be an enclosed trailer, flatbed is fine and really needs to be about a 25 footer.

I have checked U-Haul and heavy equipment yards to no avail.

Thanks very much for any ideas you can offer.

Donna

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Bumping to the top for you Donna.

Thank you Jon... I just got word that my boss will let me use the work truck and trailer! Trying to find the trailer I needed was really a challenge, so I asked my boss as a last ditch effort and we made a deal that neither of us could refuse!

Jeez I hope I never have to tow my ambulance because that would need the same kind of trailer...

Thanks very much.