• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Aug 04 Mustang Monthly

68sunlitgold

Did anyone else notice in the Aug 04 issue on page 30 the picture of Mustang special books. Second from the left is Pauls first book. Here is the photo, unfortunately they did not mention the book.
Even MM recognizes the GT/CS (and Pauls contribution) as "special". You will notice the other books are (right to left): Boss 429, Shelby, Mustang Recognition guide, GT/CS, and HiPo....not bad company!!

Doug

Attachments

• MM8_04.jpg
    MM8_04.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 12
P

PNewitt

What a sharp eye you have, Doug!

I caught that, too, and thought...hmmm..it's now part of their archive! I remember the great reviews back in '88, too. They loved it!

I guess I'll do anything to get my car in MM!

Paul.

OP
OP
68sunlitgold

68sunlitgold

Paul,
was it MM that did the review? I saw that Mustang Illustrated (MI) did a story on the CS in the Fall 88 issue, but none by MM in 88. I have the article that MI did in Aug 93 called "California Made it Happen".

Doug