• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Guide and Registry For Sale

teamlo

Hi folks,

I hate to do it, but I need to finance an engine project for my '68 this winter. I currently have one copy each of Paul Newitt's original GT/CS Recognition Guide as well as the 1986 Registry supplement. Both show normal wear and tear from being read, but are not greasy, no pages missing or loose, no pages falling out, etc. I would like to sell them together as a set but will entertain splitting them up if I see enough interest in both items. I am not posting them on ebay. I'd rather post them here and have them go to a real GT/CS enthusiast who will enjoy them.

As an aside, I also have one copy of Donald Farr's Boss 302 guide that I am willing to part with. It's currently in a plastic cover, someone many years ago wrote the price on the upper right corner of the cover in pencil. From the looks of it, I doubt it has ever been read from cover to cover. It's easily the nicest copy I have seen in a very long time. I may post this on the Boss 302 Registry site, but will not post it on ebay.

Email or PM me if interested in any or all of the items.

terry.h.hall@hitchcock.org

Terry

OP
OP
teamlo

teamlo

Thanks for all the interest. Items are SOLD.

Terry