• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD 1989 Edition, GT/CS Recognition Guide For Sale (here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PNewitt

Hello! :)

I am offering for sale ONE of my last few original copies of the 1989 "GT/CS Recogniton Guide & Owner's Manual". (I am the author and publisher).

This is a mint condition copy, and I can sign it for you (and personalize it if you wish).

It will be sent in a flat, protected envelope, via (U.S.) Priority Mail, with a confirmation tag.

The first person to Private Message me on this site, and to confirm the sale, I will hold the copy for, until I receive a check or USPS Money Order (and which has cleared at my bank) for the full amount. Do not send payment until I have responded via PM back to you.

$260 firm (ppd.)

thank you!

Paul M. Newitt
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

This copy just sold today to a member here on this site.

I will offer one more copy in about one week.

thanks!!

Paul N.

Status
Not open for further replies.