• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

How much is this really worth???

RacingFan

Unless you are interested in doing your interior NOS or original used Ford Parts, I am 90% sure that you can buy all the parts you need new reproduction. I am going to do the same thing with my car this fall, and am buying all reproduction (new). Also, Scott Drake just released a brand new reproduction upper console for our coupes. It runs about $375 but its BRAND NEW!

RacingFan

Not that I am aware of, you best bet is to get one from a company that does restoration, IMHO, if you want quality. Bill Herndon did me right on a black lower console about a year or so ago. It was pricey, $695 with shifter, but it was in great shape.