• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Found on CL in Portland, Oregon 390 CS/GT

DeadStang

***Not my car***

1968 Mustang California Special
Only 1k miles on complete restoration
Original 390ci with 335hp from factory......1k on full rebuild
Original c6 Trans
Original 9" Rear End
American Racing Torq Thrust wheels 16x7 front, 16x8 rear
Custom interior.
ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES.
Call Jerry for more info or to see the car.
503-522-5287
Jerry Wheeland (503)522-5287

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/2086558137.html

After the ad is gone...the car is Blue with a dark blue(?) and white interior, big shiny wheels, and a non-stock appearing engine compartment.

Powell

I just had a very interesting conversation with the owner of this car, said that the vin# is 8R01X166897 and that he got it from his sister that passed away in eastern oregon. He has the origional build sheet, but had never heard of a Marti report. He mentioned that the paint when he got it was turquoise ...Don't know about that. My suggestion was to get the Marti report for anyone interested would know the real details. He hasn't driven it in the last couple years, so its time to move it. Just for anyone on the site interested!

Ralph

OP
OP
D

DeadStang

I just had a very interesting conversation with the owner of this car, said that the vin# is 8R01X166897 and that he got it from his sister that passed away in eastern oregon. He has the origional build sheet, but had never heard of a Marti report. He mentioned that the paint when he got it was turquoise ...Don't know about that. My suggestion was to get the Marti report for anyone interested would know the real details. He hasn't driven it in the last couple years, so its time to move it. Just for anyone on the site interested!

Ralph

I wondered if it was an X or an S... Maybe it's Gulfstream Aqua.

68 special

Pretty nice looking car exept someone didn't have a very good eye for the stripe, droops as it goes forward. Those dreaded black bezels. After market interior. be interesting to see the Marti.

Bret

rvrtrash

If I had the room for another car---and the money---I'd be all over it. No trades so I can't even offer my almost completed Mach 1 for part of it.

Steve