• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. ADMIN - Site maintenance tonight

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Just FYI the site may be down for some of you tonight and part of tomorrow. I'm upgrading servers again. :icon_bore

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I want to apologize that this down time was longer then expected. It should be up now for everyone.

You may have to log in again since the server change may have reset your cookies. If you have problems just email me.

Thanks for everyone's patience! :smile:

robert campbell

Jon,
I replied to a couple threads prior to the maintenance. They do not show that I did. Are they lost?

Rob

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sort of. They're in the old database. I can find the text and copy and paste it in a PM to you if you want to repost them. There should just be a handful that sneaked in under the wire while I was setting the transfer up.

robert campbell

Thats ok. I can repost!! You do enough already.

By the way I was "jonesing" bad yesterday!! No forum!!!

P

PNewitt

BTW, Jon,

In the top left corner, my "California Special" script logo and white CS are in a sepia tone.

Is it supposed to look that way? "Going Vintage"?

Just curious,
Paul.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The sepia logo was really just a tool to help me differentiate between the old and new servers. Once I hit the "transfer" button (oversimplification) the new server takes 12-48 hrs to show up for everyone around the world. Since the old and new server look exactly the same I changed the logo temporarily. That way when I saw the new logo I knew I was seeing the new site. I'll change it back shortly.