• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Marchal 656/322 Fog Lamps

68gt390

Anyone out there have a fairly good idea what a set of reconditioned Marchal 656/322 Fog Lights are going for these days? I have a chance to pick-up a pair but, really have no idea what current value is on these lights. Cost could decide between the Marchal or Lucas.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don :-\

Sarge

Don,
As a "rough estimate", Orlando Mustang sells refurbished Marchal fog lamps for $299, but requires that you send them yours as part of a "core charge"... So, I would expect that a "decent set" goes for at least that... I paid $600+ for a new set about a year and a half ago.
Robert

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

Robert;
Thanks for the info. I've talked to Pete at Orlando in the past but, that's the problem. I don't currently have a set of Marchal lights to exchange. One of the members in our local Mustang Club heard that I have a GT/CS and said he's got a set that needs to be refurbished and I was currious as to a good price for a fairly used set. I've seen some pretty large prices out there on them. Thanks again.

Don

Mr. Shelby Guy

Believe it or not, I have a set of Marchal Lenses that are NOS. I just bought another pair to put on my GT/CS, and I was going to keep these. If you want I can sell them to you as soon as I recieve my other pair. They do require Bulbs and Wiring, and I talked to Orlando Mustang and they said they could make bulbs and wiring for the lights. If you are interested, e-mail me at jseguin1@cox.net.