• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Headliner

Mosesatm

Does your girlfriend or wife complain that the interior of your Mustang seems to masculine and uninviting? If so you may want to try the new pleated headliner look. It'll make your car feel much cozier.

Last edited:

68gt390

I hate to say it but, that looks like something that belongs in a funeral home not your car.

Don ???

mikegtcs1968

That looks god-awful, especially with the blue interior. Whose car is this? If it weren't black, it reminds me of the interiors mexican's put in their trucks. It's just missing the tassles, curtains over the windows, and the crown air freshener. It being black just makes the car look like a cheap casket.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I really think they just didn't understand that they were supposed to pull the headliner to the sides of the roof. This is on eBay and the guy is offering $250 off the winning bid to fix the headliner. But how could they not understand they had to pull out the wrinkles.

Gee, Don, you don't like the funeral home look. I just spent a week touring central California (Bakersfield, Hanford, Tulare, Exeter, Visalla) checking ADA compliance in a bunch of our funeral homes. They were all quite charming. ::) :p

Mustanglvr

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=1;threadid=2198;start=0#msg15009 date=1128557383]
I really think they just didn't understand that they were supposed to pull the headliner to the sides of the roof. This is on eBay and the guy is offering $250 off the winning bid to fix the headliner. But how could they not understand they had to pull out the wrinkles.

Gee, Don, you don't like the funeral home look. I just spent a week touring central California (Bakersfield, Hanford, Tulare, Exeter, Visalla) checking ADA compliance in a bunch of our funeral homes. They were all quite charming. ::) :p
[/quote]

No, thats a custom job if I ever saw one. It is really bad.

joedls

[quote author=mikegtcs1968 link=board=1;threadid=2198;start=0#msg15003 date=1128546816]
it reminds me of the interiors mexican's put in their trucks. It's just missing the tassles, curtains over the windows, and the crown air freshener.
[/quote]

What's in your interior? Swastika's?? Rebel Flags??