• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted: 1968 HCS project: Finders fee offered!!

classicsguy

Looking for a 1968 HCS project car prefer J code engine but all will be considered.

A finders fee of $250.00 will be offfered if information leads to purchase.

hicountrybob

Looking for a 1968 HCS project car prefer J code engine but all will be considered.

A finders fee of $250.00 will be offfered if information leads to purchase.

Hey, classic guy, throw those $ my way. Last 2 cars I found new owners for were let off the hook ie. a cold leaded Pepsi, as I was tickled to help them locate another one of their dream cars and happy for the previous owners who wanted to move on. Bob here.

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Bob: Your input in this one will be rewarded and not with Pepsi...maybe with an Ice cold Coke!! Just kidding BOb!!! You have my phone number in case an interesting HCS project appears,I am sure there are some around we just have to find them...

1968 HCS

Hello Classic Guy.
I have a 1968 HCS (Clone) in need of some help. I've posted pictures on this great site months ago and after going back and forth about selling the car I decided to go thru with it. It's a project and has a Marti Report. There are many options as well. I purchased it thinking it was the real deal and turned out not to be the real deal. So if your interested please contact me at 516 860 7771.
This site and members were a huge helping hand in determing it's origins.
The pictures should still be in the gallery under 1968 HCS. The car is located in New York.
Thanks, Joe

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Hello Classic Guy.
I have a 1968 HCS (Clone) in need of some help. I've posted pictures on this great site months ago and after going back and forth about selling the car I decided to go thru with it. It's a project and has a Marti Report. There are many options as well. I purchased it thinking it was the real deal and turned out not to be the real deal. So if your interested please contact me at 516 860 7771.
This site and members were a huge helping hand in determing it's origins.
The pictures should still be in the gallery under 1968 HCS. The car is located in New York.
Thanks, Joe

WoW!! Thanks Joe!! If it was not a clone its EXACTLY what I have been looking for!!! Beautiful car,,,but looking for areal HCS OR GT/CS Nice color!!

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Thanks Joe: Your car is really well optioned and beautiful color plus the deluxe interior...just the kind of project I am loooking for. By the way;what is your asking price?