• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

black stripes on highland green?

coloradoHCS

Does anyone know if black stripes were ever available with highland green, or was white the only allowable color of striping? Thanks, Mark.

Mosesatm

I've never seen black stripes on a highland green car but I'll bet the combo would look good. Sort of subtle and mean.

Mustanger

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=1;threadid=2243;start=0#msg15386 date=1129250383]
I've never seen black stripes on a highland green car but I'll bet the combo would look good. Sort of subtle and mean.
[/quote]

Not too long ago, a CS was for sale in the San Diego area, and it was Royal Maroon with black stripes ;).

OP
OP
C

coloradoHCS

That's what I thought Arlie, give the car a little more attitude by going to black. Oh well...just a thought. At Colorado Mustang there is a clone California Special that I would love to have. It is a 68 convertible in triple black with the 428. It is absolutly beautiful and it has dark reflective stripes that you only notice as you get close. I love that car. They took 20 years to build it and it is not for sale, I already tried. That is where I got the idea on mine of black over highland green, Mark.