• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Dutch fog light question

mustangman-nl

Hello,

Today I was working on my GT/CS and also on the fog lights, because they did not work. If I use the foglight switch of my 65 GT only the fog lights will come up. When I use the fog light switch of the GT/CS the 'running' lights and the rear lights come up, is that correct?

Thanks for any help,

Greetings Reiny

Mosesatm

Hello,

Today I was working on my GT/CS and also on the fog lights, because they did not work. If I use the foglight switch of my 65 GT only the fog lights will come up. When I use the fog light switch of the GT/CS the 'running' lights and the rear lights come up, is that correct?

Thanks for any help,

Greetings Reiny

Which lights are you calling the running lights, the turn signals or the front fender lights? My understanding is that the taillights and the front fender lights should come on, just like with the headlight switch. It was a new safety issue in '68. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

franklinair

I turned on the fog lights on my C/S: the side marker lights, parking lights, license tag light & tail lights are also on. I believe this to be correct.

Neil

OP
OP
mustangman-nl

mustangman-nl

Marchal Fog lights

Hello,

I tested again and all the lights you named worked, also the dash lights.

Thanks and greetings,

Reiny