• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Lucas Fog Light Wiring

Perkchiro

I know that this must be a prior topic among the threads, but I did a search and didn't come up with the info I needed. I just installed my Lucas lights and put in a new engine wiring harness. The foglamp wiring on the harness is a dual plug with a male and female ends. The new foglamp pigtail is two male end type plugs. The question is this: What type of adapter do I use to mate the two male ends? Okay, I can see this degenerating into a sleasy discussion:undecided . Only serious replies please! Thanks,
Steve

68gt390

Steve;
Email me with an address and I'll send you a pair of the splicers you need. You can get them from Orlando Mustang. I have an extra set at the house.
You use 1 per light.

Don

Mustanglvr

Perkchiro said:
I know that this must be a prior topic among the threads, but I did a search and didn't come up with the info I needed. I just installed my Lucas lights and put in a new engine wiring harness. The foglamp wiring on the harness is a dual plug with a male and female ends. The new foglamp pigtail is two male end type plugs. The question is this: What type of adapter do I use to mate the two male ends? Okay, I can see this degenerating into a sleasy discussion:undecided . Only serious replies please! Thanks,
Steve

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mosesatm

I know there is a Brokeback Mountain joke in there somewhere but it's eluding me.

68gt390

I think we've done pretty good with keeping this one clean. But, you know it's killing me.

Your lucky your not in the industry I'm in cause you see a lot of folks trying to figure out what type of adapter to use to mate the two male ends. :icon_no:

Don

Mosesatm

You're right Don. Every day we're thankful that we're not in your business.:cry:

OP
OP
Perkchiro

Perkchiro

Mosesatm said:
You're right Don. Every day we're thankful that we're not in your business.:cry:

I'll probably regret this but dare I ask what Don does for a living?

PFSlim

I would like to volunteer my GT/CS for this assignment. It seems to me that Don does so much for this site, (and we all know he is tired of seeing those models all the darn time) that I need to pull up some slack here. Therefore, Don, if you could just set up a few of them to visit the Kansas City area, I will take the time to get some photo's of them (and the car I guess).

Paul

68gt390

Paul;
Trust me, if I thought that could even be a remote possibility I'd be more than happy to set it up. I just wish I had that much pull with the company, for some reason I don't think they would appreciate me trying to use up the models time. :cry: I'm still working on an angle that would be presentable to the company and present it in a way that they could profit from it at the same time. Any ideas would be great. :cool:

Don

390cs68rcode

68gt390 said:
Paul;
I'm still working on an angle that would be presentable to the company and present it in a way that they could profit from it at the same time. Any ideas would be great. :cool:

Don

how about we take up a collection and buy some model time? :grin:

I'm in for a couple hundred as long as I get a backstage pass. They have got to need some kind of "towel boy" or something :tongue:

68gt390

Jason;
I don't think they call those towel boys for some reason.

I think that's called a "Sugar Daddy". :rofl:

Don

rvrtrash

If they want to use my car and do the photo shoot in Idaho, the models can stay at my house for free (just to save the company some money, of course). :icon_ecst
Steve