• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New 2007 GT/CS owner

bztz4m

Hello all I am a new owner of a 2007 GT/CS. I had a 2005 Legend Lime Vortech supercharged V6 which I traded in for my V8. So far so good I am really enjoying it I still have a few loose ends with the dealer to get my old wheels swapped out and the alarm installed. I will post pic as soon as possible.

Mustanglvr

:smile: Welcome to the site Bztz4m! Glad to have you here. Would love to see pics.

rvrtrash

Welcome! I would've asked the dealer for the supercharger back also, by the way. MORE POWER! :grin:

Steve

joedls

rvrtrash said:
Welcome! I would've asked the dealer for the supercharger back also, by the way. MORE POWER! :grin:

Steve

I knew there was a reason I called you Pop. :wink:

hotrodgrany

bztz4m said:
Hello all I am a new owner of a 2007 GT/CS. I had a 2005 Legend Lime Vortech supercharged V6 which I traded in for my V8. So far so good I am really enjoying it I still have a few loose ends with the dealer to get my old wheels swapped out and the alarm installed. I will post pic as soon as possible.
Glad to see another new 07 GT/CS Will be waiting for you pics.

rvrtrash

joedls said:
I knew there was a reason I called you Pop. :wink:

I have a genetic birth defect. My right foot is heavier than my left. :grin:

Steve

joedls

rvrtrash said:
I have a genetic birth defect. My right foot is heavier than my left. :grin:

Steve

You are my Pop! I have the same defect. But whatever you do, don't tell Calif Girl. I think she's waiting to bust me. :icon_ecst

Midnight Special

joedls said:
You are my Pop! I have the same defect. But whatever you do, don't tell Calif Girl. I think she's waiting to bust me. :icon_ecst

...Don't worry, Deputy Mike will get you out ;-) I plan to drop his name when that time comes. You'll notice too that it's only "illegal" when you appear to be having more fun than everyone else.

"don't tell Calif Girl...."
That will no longer be an issue when CG gets her CS back ;-))

PFSlim

bztz4m said:

Welcome to the site. I think you will find us a nice group of owners who enjoy our cars very much. Glad to have you along!!

Paul

OP
OP
B

bztz4m

Here are a few pics I will get some better ones once I get my old wheels from the dealer

Attachments

• P1010033.jpg
    P1010033.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 16
  • P1010037.jpg
    P1010037.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 21
  • P1010038.jpg
    P1010038.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 26
  • P1010042.jpg
    P1010042.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 24

Midnight Special

bztz4m said:
Here are a few pics I will get some better ones once I get my old wheels from the dealer

Very Nice!! Sacramento is close by as well. We'll have to get together sometime for "then & now" pics.

"Saw my first 07 yesterday here in Grass Valley. Metalic looking Maroon w/ new "Future Ford" dealership plates. The young driver looked like he was having a ball! :)

OP
OP
B

bztz4m

A get together would be great we have a Sacramento Mustang club that meets weekly at the IN & OUT burger at Sunrise and Hwy 50. Check the web site http://www.ca-mustangs.com/home.php sign up and join the Sacramento group we usually get about 12 - 15 cars.

CALIF GIRL

joedls said:

Yeah,

Can't wait till you come into L.A. County...Those red and blue lights will be in your rear view mirror so fast you will forget to run from me...

If you happen to want to come to LACR I'm sure I can get good photos of me stopping you....LACR is in my area...

rvrtrash

Midnight Special said:
... You'll notice too that it's only "illegal" when you appear to be having more fun than everyone else.

I think if you're driving a CS that would be considered "prima facia evidence".

Steve

Ladystang

Glad to see another new GT/CS. We really love ours. Have had it for four months now and can't wait for spring so we can use it again. Hate to take it out in snowy weather. Makes a mess of it.

hotrodgrany

Glad to see another new GT/CS. We really love ours. Have had it for four months now and can't wait for spring so we can use it again. Hate to take it out in snowy weather. Makes a mess of it.

I love the color of your convertable that is the color of my 04 Mustang GT I had a 2000 all black convertable a few weeks before I got red/black one. You have 2 Stangs too_One picture is of my 2000 Mustang convertablr anthe other are my present ones.The last is pictures og all I have had and the last 2 I still own. Love those Stangs

Attachments

• IM000509.JPG
    IM000509.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 14
  • PICT1193.JPG
    PICT1193.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 19
  • decals 07-Christmas 06-Shelby 500 039.JPG
    decals 07-Christmas 06-Shelby 500 039.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 18
  • CACOO147.jpg
    CACOO147.jpg