• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Right side scoop insert

anthony m

I just purchased a 68 GT/CS that has been parked in a garaged on jack stands since 1981. The car sustained minor damage on the right side quarter that included the side scoop. There is about 70% of the scoop still intact, but the riveted metal "cheese holed" insert is missing. Is this part available aftermarket or does anyone have a used one? I recently purchased a side scoop off of e-bay, but it didn't include this part and the scoop itself is not an exact replica of the original.

Thanks,
Anthony

rvrtrash

Contact HiCountry Bob. He has repops that are perfect. If you don't want the old scoop, contact me. I'd be interested in it.

Steve

PFSlim

Steve is right. Most all members from this site have bought the screens from HiCountry Bob from here on the site. Send him a PM and he can hook you up.

Paul

OP
OP
A

anthony m

Thank both of you for the quick reply. I am new to this site and I'm not sure how to send Bob a private message or get it touch with him. Can you help?

Thanks
Anthony

franklinair

I just sent a PM to Bob Teets. Next time you're on site, check the upper right side of the Forum page. When it's Red, you have a message. Just click on it.

Neil

P.S.
Where are you located?

hicountrybob

Thank both of you for the quick reply. I am new to this site and I'm not sure how to send Bob a private message or get it touch with him. Can you help?

Thanks
Anthony

Anthony, High Country Bob here!!!!!!!!! Give me a call some evening before 10 Denver, Colorado time and we'll talk screens and scoop sizes (original and repops) and I'll fix you up. Bob Teets here.