• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

WANTED:68 red comfortweave seat cover

mnut

I just don't know how far I'm going with my CS for right now but the driver seat skin needs replaced.My original red interior is just too nice to look at the driver seat ruining the sight when opening either door.Know what I mean?The pass seat probably won't perfectly match if I only skin the driver but that will hold me til I see what I'm doing with this car.The pass and back seats are good.Would anyone have a leftover or extra (one)NEW red,68 bucket seat,comfortweave seat skin,for the bottom,top and maybe the back skinned board, for my car? I would buy a complete front and back set except,like I previously mentioned,I don't know where or how far I'm going with this car for now. I could pick up a seat foam to do it right at the Columbus swap meet in a few weeks.I thought I'd try this now and if no luck,maybe I'll bump into one at the big Columbus meet. I have many 65-68 Mustang parts to trade...or just cash is ok with me.
Thanks...

Bob in Ohio