• The intent of this Restoration Reference forum is to provide a collection of technical, accurate details to help others in their restorations. These Reference Articles can include photos, descriptions, diagrams, part numbers, concours rules, etc.

PLEASE ONLY POST VARIFIED INFORMATION. This is a technical forum and the information needs to be as accurate as possible. Please don't post things you've heard second hand or think you remember reading somewhere.

You may reply to an Article, but only if it serves to give more information or clarify a detail in that Article. These should be a presentation of fact more than a discussion. Off-topic responses will be deleted or moved.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Taillight Screws from NPD

Mosesatm

Here is a picture of an original taillight screw and a screw that NPD sells. They are not the same but the NPD screw looks like the original when installed. Sorry about the colors in the photo, the screws are actually chrome.

The description of the screws in the catalog is as follows:
68 Mounting kit, taillight bezel and lens,
Shelby (16), taillamp bezel/lens, special stainless screws, concours..............13489-1BK 12.00

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Then we should order from AMK. Will you please post a link for them Jason? thanks

69convert

NPD screws

I ordered screws from NPD that were the correct type.
The plastic baggie the screws came in had an AMK label. This was true
for the 4 speed cover screws as well as the scuff plate screws I ordered.
I would order straight from AMK next time.