• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Meadowlark Yellow CS on eBay

Mosesatm

I asked the seller about the script and he said his painter "made a mistake".

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

I asked the seller about the script and he said his painter "made a mistake".

You ruined it for me Arlie!! I thought we were on some groundbreaking revelation :grin:

I don't know - I just don't think I would think to do it that way if I wasn't "in the know" - that's what keeps bugging me on it.

My script is wrong - and the other night at a cruise a guy not familiar with Ford's (he was a Chevy guy) said to me ... "you put that emblem on right?".
So I said you mean the passenger side? Thinking he knew it was wrong.
He just thought I stuck the emblems on the car and I got it from a Buick or something. He had never heard of a CS before even though has read some Mustang books. I quickly enlightened him on the history of the CS and showed him my board with the history and original brochure.