• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS Highland Green 289/302

franklinair

Sheryl;
Did you get the flashers for the LED's? They're Square rather than the original round ones, and require connecting the Ground wire that's on the new units.
(Talk about putting a square peg in a round hole):rolleyes:

Neil

Batgirl89

Sheryl;
Did you get the flashers for the LED's? They're Square rather than the original round ones, and require connecting the Ground wire that's on the new units.
(Talk about putting a square peg in a round hole):rolleyes:

Neil
Neil I just ordered these, I hope they are ok?? I can probably call summit and change if needed. Sheryl
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/UPD-90652

Batgirl89

The convenience group is almost all working!! 3 out of 4.(Belts, Park, Door working woo hoo) Just have Fuel to go. that one will take a while.

franklinair

They look better than the ones I got, being round like the original type. They will fit into the clips that secure them. You'll have to remove the instrument cluster to gain access. (Not one of my favorite chores.)

Neil