• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Ontario Airfare in Ontario, Oregon

my68cs

The Ontario Airfare is coming up here in Ontario, Oregon. We'll have various types of aircraft and classic cars. There is going to be three aerobatic acts throughout the day by two different types of planes. Anyone interested PM me for me information.:grin:

Midnight Special

The Ontario Airfare is coming up here in Ontario, Oregon. We'll have various types of aircraft and classic cars. There is going to be three aerobatic acts throughout the day by two different types of planes. Anyone interested PM me for me information.:grin:

...Looks like a great event! Please post photos here if you can. I see that you are training to become a pilot. Congratulations and good luck!! Although I can't make this show, I hope to someday go to nearby McMinnville OR to see the "Spruce Goose" and the museum there.

Good luck with your GT/CS as well. Thanks for the "heads up" :)

OP
OP
M

my68cs

The "Spruce Goose" is really cool! I seen it several years ago. You'll be in awe on how big it is. It's a lot bigger than you think. You'll enjoy seeing it. The museum has a lot more aircraft; I can't remember which ones though. Have fun!!:grin:

P.S. I don't know how to post pictures or else I would.