• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanna "Playboy Pink" 2008 GT/CS?

68gt390

I realize they did have a few playboy pink stangs back in the day but, like everyone else here I have to say "YUCK". :icon_sick :nonono2:

Don

Mustanglvr

OMG! Pink is my favorite color! I love it!

Attachments

• Pink1968Coupe.jpg
    Pink1968Coupe.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 23
  • mustang_pink.jpg
    mustang_pink.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 2009mustangconcept_thumbnail.jpg
    2009mustangconcept_thumbnail.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 147
OP
OP
P

PNewitt

I could have bet $$ on the reaction to THIS one!

LOL.

(waiting for Donna's reaction...looking at watch)

Paul N.

tworings

Mustanglvr said:
OMG! Pink is my favorite color! I love it!

Hey Rhonda - I'm with you! (As I sit here wearing my pink jean jacket with the sparkly rhinestones! LOL) ~Lisa

Diesel Donna

Wellll...I DO have a lot to say about this but would be going slightly off topic...
So! I will say that this car would match my Timberland boots and belt, my raincoat and pants,numerous dresses and blouses, my passionate pink lipstick and heels....blah blah blah.....:icon_blah .

MUST be a chick thing.
(right on David!)

Mustanglvr

Yesssss, but it would look better with white stripes and no frickin Mary Kay plates, lol.

Oh yeah, and a 428 CJ under the hood, hee hee.

Midnight Special

Mustanglvr said:
Yesssss, but it would look better with white stripes and no frickin Mary Kay plates, lol.

Oh yeah, and a 428 CJ under the hood, hee hee.

...Okay, but the "frickin" Mary Kay plates stay and you'll have to pretend there is a 428 in there. Joe would hang me if I "scooped" it and besides - I wouldn't dress a big block car like that any more than I would wear pink overalls!!!!!!

;-) ;-) ;-)

Attachments

• frntscrn.jpg
    frntscrn.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 23

Midnight Special

Mustanglvr said:
You`re not discriminating against the color pink are you? lol

...No - Just providing you a look-see Rhonda against my inherent will ;-)
Pink is perty where appropriate, hence men vs women opinions here...

David is right too, but don't look for one on a "drag" strip lest the meaning be altered for an event in San Francisco...

Mustanglvr

Sooo, a car painted pink with a 428 CJ would just have to belong to a man? I must be really ignorant, cuz I would have assumed it belonged to a woman who loves power under the hood. Or would she have to be from San Francisco too? And no I`m not trying to set you up for a big arguement, lol. You came up with this all on your own. ;)