• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale: 1968 California Special

hookedtrout

Nice looking car, I've never seen that stripe combination together, looks better than I would have imagined it. Looks like Marchal lights tucked in the grill.

Hook

68 special

Very nice looking car,but, way to busy for me. I like the color combo w/o the C strip. My .02 worth.

Bret

19HCS68

[quote author=68 special link=board=3;threadid=2111;start=0#msg14241 date=1126103472]
Very nice looking car,but, way to busy for me. I like the color combo w/o the C strip. My .02 worth.

Bret
[/quote]

C-stripe is just a decal. If you don't like the stripe, then when you buy it, peel it off. Looks like a nice car at a reasonalble price. My nickels worth of free advice. ;)

Gary

66 6F HCS

[quote author=19HCS68 link=board=3;threadid=2111;start=0#msg14248 date=1126114716]
[quote author=68 special link=board=3;threadid=2111;start=0#msg14241 date=1126103472]

Bret
[/quote]

C-stripe is just a decal. If you don't like the stripe, then when you buy it, peel it off. Looks like a nice car at a reasonalble price. My nickels worth of free advice. ;)

Gary
[/quote]

The problem with that is, how you get it off. You pretty much have to use a heat gun and pray you don't screw up the paint, and then pray there wasn't any fading of the paint it was applied to. That would look even lovlier, eesh! ::)