• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN 2011 Calendar Photos - Voting starts Sun Oct 3rd

admin

Staff member
Administrator
OK, the entries for the 2011 CS.com calendars are now in. I'm going to post the photos for a day prior to starting the voting just in case I somehow missed someone that submitted their photo.

If you don't see your photo (or it's not the one you wanted to use) please contact me ASAP!

http://californiaspecial.com/calendar2011.htm

As usual, another great batch to choose from. Thanks to everyone who submitted their Specials! And good luck on the voting!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I'll start the voting later today. There will be a separate poll thread.

J.Bart

randy, tell me again how you got your car on the turf?
i would really like to get a shot like that with mine.

i think your using unfair resources!! lol

its got my vote!

J.Bart

hah,
but i got kellen's number
so that otta even things up lol

where was # 16 taken???

Last edited:

J.Bart

good shots everyone
hey amy is number 25 from up there?
i see a conspicuous mountain in the backround

calspcl

JBART, you are right, that be Mt Ranier!

Is that a pic of satan on a ferry boat Amy???

rattriffic

OH Bartski.....its amazing what you can get away with, all you need is a distraction (aka Heather) a bit of bribery for the photographer and the ability to get in and get out fast before anyone catches ya.......oh and by the way you may have kellen's number but I get to see him every week, he shops at my store, hes like a regular....so neener neener!! besides your car would just blend into the blue turf like the players and their uniforms....it would be like wheres waldo but with the cal special

J.Bart

ok now you your just being cruell!!!! lol
there is a team signed bsu ball from the fiesta bowl. it is being raffled off near me.
i ran them out of tickets last game.
maybe if i'm lucky i'll have an edge then.

aemoo28

Satan on the ferry, yes. Coming back from Bremerton last summer. I tried to get the Space Needle shot but the tourists kept foiling my attempt.

Dan, is that your car? Or Bill's? I don't see Tanner, so I'm thinking yours.

I LOVE the Canadian shot- is that the Empress Hotel?

What a great bunch of candidates this year!

miller511

So, Can the folks who put their pics up for the '11 calendar tell everyone where the pics were taken?
Pic of my blue CS (#6) was taken outside Livermore, CA between the Poppy Ridge Golf Course and Wente Vineyards.
Great bunch of entries again this year!!

TheBlkPearl

BSU car show

randy, tell me again how you got your car on the turf?
i would really like to get a shot like that with mine.

i think your using unfair resources!! lol

its got my vote!

JBART - there was a car show behind the stadium last spring a few weeks after the Chrome in the Dome. They let us on the field for pictures but it was right before they replaced the turf. If they have another car show I will let you know - BSU might not appreciate my oil slick on the new field..........

our special

So, Can the folks who put their pics up for the '11 calendar tell everyone where the pics were taken?
Pic of my blue CS (#6) was taken outside Livermore, CA between the Poppy Ridge Golf Course and Wente Vineyards.
Great bunch of entries again this year!!

Our picture # 4 was taken this past summer while on vacation. It was taken on Deer Island, a small Island off the coast of NB Canada. I snapped that while we were waiting for our friends to cross on the ferry.
We put 4085 miles on the GT/CS this summer on our road trip. (note the mud flaps I use when traveling)

Great shots every one!!

Dave

calspcl

Yes Amy, thats the beast, #25 taken in the out skirts of Enumclaw wa, with Mt Ranier in the back ground. Satan is looking good on that "fairy" boat : )

Dan

hcsstang

Mine was taken in the Gettysburg battlefield. The picture was taken in front on the Peace Memorial. I started to use the one in front of the Virgina monument where Pickett's charge started. Maybe next year.

SD CASPCL

#5 was taken at the "Hole in the Wall" in Custer State Park, Custer South Dakota. Great two lane with lots of curves and one lane tunnels.