• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Trim paint color below the grille

scotty

Hi, I am looking for the color of the 2 piece trim secton below the grille and above the bumper.It used to look sort of brown but someone told me it is supposedto be gray? Mine was almost a light brown /tan?I sent a picture of one section. I was toldto use either Ditzler/PPG DDL 32930 or DuPont 9426 (H or LH). but that might just be the grill color. If you have any info please sent to me at scott.page@telus.net

Attachments

• Stang grille pics 001.jpg
    Stang grille pics 001.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 29

Mosesatm

Hi, I am looking for the color of the 2 piece trim secton below the grille and above the bumper.It used to look sort of brown but someone told me it is supposedto be gray? Mine was almost a light brown /tan?I sent a picture of one section. I was toldto use either Ditzler/PPG DDL 32930 or DuPont 9426 (H or LH). but that might just be the grill color. If you have any info please sent to me at scott.page@telus.net

The panels are painted the same color as the grill and the fog light posts.

gtcs1

See this link in the Restoration Reference section

http://californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2901