• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

question, cal special t-shirts

Perkchiro

Sounds like we've touched on a sensitive subject. Don, what gives? For goodness sake, it's only a T-shirt!

Mosesatm

He might be refering to the huge battle that erupted last time we all tried to decide on a t-shirt design. Kind of like the license plate frame issue on steroids!

PFSlim

Steve

It is my understanding that Paul N. had some shirts for sale - but are now long gone. I like the one's that Paul once had. Would love to have a blue one to match my car. We have talked about shirts on this site before but it is difficult to get everyone's taste on one page. Therefore, I think it is a dead subject for right now.

That is about all I know on the subject.

Paul

OP
OP
cmacias24

cmacias24

I'm sorry for bring it up. I'll leave that one alone. Thanks for all the help in the past.

Cesar

Mustanglvr

cmacias24 said:
I'm sorry for bring it up. I'll leave that one alone. Thanks for all the help in the past.

Cesar

Don`t be sorry Cesar. It is perfectly alright that you asked. I would like to purchase a T-shirt also. I would like one that is the color of my car (Highland green) with the same logo as the shirt Doug has in his gallery and an advertisement for the California Special website somewhere on it.

hookedtrout

Found a T-Shirt

While digging through some old clothes to get rid of to make some room I found my original GT/CS T-Shirt by PMN.

Thought I'd share.

Cory

Attachments

• dcp_1551.jpg
    dcp_1551.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 70

rvrtrash

If you're sharing, I'll take the last two weeks of January.:grin:
Steve

hookedtrout

Ya got a deal Steve but you better make sure you have some fleece and a good coat to go along with it as it's been dipping below zero here for the past week or so.

I was quite surprised to find the shirt, to be honest I forgot I had even purchased one back in the 80's. The shirt is like new, I tucked it away as a keep sake and lost it I guess.

Cory

rvrtrash

That's kind of like the t-shirt I bought from the Gresham (Or.) Ford dealer that says "This is Ford country, where on a quiet night you can hear a Chevy rusting". It sits in a drawer and I pull it out occasionally for "special occasions". The temp. here has been sitting between 0 and 5 deg. at night. I wish it would warm up just a little and snow so I could go skiing! By the way, if you haven't caught it, I'm trying to put on a CS mini-meet June 16-18 up here and then the next weekend I'm going rafting in Riggins. Are you going to be able to make either one?
Steve

hookedtrout

Not sure if I mentioned here or not but they moved me up the corporate ladder so lots of things have changed in my life and schedule, it's all new enough to me right now I'm just avoiding any commitment very far out until I've settled in. I've worked rotating shifts for 25 years the last 10 in a supervisory roll, now I'm straight days, weekends off, with all the budgets and headaches that go along with them. We have a couple of huge installations coming up and I'm in the middle of a big increase in sales of one product line. I may get a better feel for how these thing play out and how much I can pass along and what I need to stay on top of as things move along. If I come up I'll more than likely just RV it and do some sight seeing while up there but it's really hard to tell what will be going on at any given time so I'm playing it by ear right now.

Cory

P

PNewitt

I still have the artwork for both GT/CS shirts.

If you all want to make some advance orders, I can check it out, and make them as a single run.

Do you all want to do this? I need to make something like 3-4 dozen to get a price break. I also did some golf (polo) shirts with the GT/CS logo on the front.

I was planning on making a new design, but if you like what I had (like the one Cory still has, or the shirt with the stripe on the chest, and registry logo on the sleeve), I can do either.

Paul Newitt

rvrtrash

hookedtrout said:
If I come up I'll more than likely just RV it and do some sight seeing while up there but it's really hard to tell what will be going on at any given time so I'm playing it by ear right now.

Cory

When you figure out if/when you're coming, let me know. I can get you discount tickets to Silverwood.
Steve

rvrtrash

PNewitt said:

If you all want to make some advance orders, I can check it out, and make them as a single run.

I was planning on making a new design, but if you like what I had (like the one Cory still has, or the shirt with the stripe on the chest, and registry logo on the sleeve), I can do either.

Paul Newitt

I would be interested in buying a couple from you but am willing to wait. I would like to see the new design and both of the old ones and do a vote like we did on the license plates. Not trying to put more work on you, just would like to see what you had in mind.
Steve

joedls

PNewitt said:

Do you all want to do this? I need to make something like 3-4 dozen to get a price break. I also did some golf (polo) shirts with the GT/CS logo on the front.

Paul Newitt

Put me down for a big YES!!

GTCSNJ

PNewitt said:

Paul Newitt

Please put me down for two large with the old design (like Cory has).

Gary

PFSlim

Paul N.

I like both shirts but like the stripe down the chest better. That being said, I would be interested in at least two of whatever made.

Paul