• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS on craigslist Ohio

Timmknz

Oh oh

Everyone knows my weakness for highland green, must resist.......
Need 3 speed
Need another GTCS.......
Sounds of evil laughter in the background....
:)

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Another member of this forum also has a weakness for the Highland Green...Maybe its Neil??

franklinair

Luis blew my cover!! Actually the Highland Green is my SECOND favorite colr. If/when I do my "Dream Car" it will be a GT/CS, rotisserie job: red oxide bottom, HIGHLY detailed (exceeding factory blemishes/oversprays, etc.), Black, Black vinyl top, Black Deluxe interior, Ice cold factory air, 302, A/T, P/S, P/B.
One of these days.....

Neil

Mosesatm

I saw that one and had to beat the tar out of that little voice that is now talking to Tim.

Doug

Highland Green is one of my favorite colors I once had a 66 Shelby that color; I won’t mind having another car that color.