• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New show photos in the Gallery

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I just added some new photos from the Copper State Mustang Club show that I went to today.
http://www.californiaspecial.com/photogallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=CopperState2005

Great weather and a really nice turn out of cars. I was hoping to see at least one 'special' and was surprized by 2 and a clone. There was a nice Brittany Blue GT/CS, a '67 Aspen Gold HCS Fastback and a GT/CS clone Convertible.

Copper_State_Mustang_Show_2005_004.sized.jpg

Copper_State_Mustang_Show_2005_013.sized.jpg

Copper_State_Mustang_Show_2005_024.sized.jpg

hookedtrout

The brittany blue CS sure is nice, I like the color combo. Too bad they didn't get the stripes in the right location.

Hook

Mustanglvr

I like that Brittany blue color too. It is too bad they got those stripes too low and they have the wrong turn signal lights on the rear quarter panel. :)Rhonda

68sunlitgold

Rhonda,
The rear quarter lights are actually correct for early CS's. It was also a phased out part due to the strike in Nov '67. So, if the build date is very early, then it could be correct.

Doug

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yes, it's a very early build, so the recessed quarter reflectors are correct. Note the Marchal fogs also, which were only on early cars.

Mustanglvr

Oh yeah, I forgot about the early ones. I`m still learning. Thanks guys. :)Rhonda

hookedtrout

Wish I had one just like the Okie Special, I'd call it the "Tater Special" paint it beer bottle brown with gold stripes so it looked just like a big tater. That Okie is a beauty.

Hook