• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

May 19, 2007 - Mustang & All Ford Show - Beaumont, TX

OUFan22

May 19, 2007
3rd Annual Mustang & All-Ford Show
Beaumont, Texas
Hosted by Wild Horse Mustang Club at Kinsel Ford: 3355 Hwy 69 Beaumont, TX. Event hours are 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM with check-in running 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM. Registration fee is $30 (pre-registration $25 before May 15, 2007). Classes for All Years & Makes of Ford Powered Vehicles. Mustang Classes For All Generations. T-Shirts & Dash Plaques To All Entrants, Door Prizes, 50/50, Trophies for Best of Class & Runner Up, Best Engine, Best Paint. Food, Entertainment,& Vendors (Vendors Space $15). For more information please send email to rwoods@gt.rr.com or visit our website at http://www.wildhorsemustangclub.com.

Mosesatm

Perfect test road trip distance!!! I'll be there....with Bill if I can talk him into it! We can even check out the mausoleum I designed on the way back. A car show and a mausoleum; what could be better?

OP
OP
O

OUFan22

Perfect test road trip distance!!! I'll be there....with Bill if I can talk him into it! We can even check out the mausoleum I designed on the way back. A car show and a mausoleum; what could be better?
We would love to have you and any of your friends come over for the show. Where is this mausoleum you speak of?

Mosesatm

We would love to have you and any of your friends come over for the show. Where is this mausoleum you speak of?

I think the cemetery is called Forest Lawn. It's across the street from the country club, in the North part of town, I think.

And, well, since you asked......attached is an artist's rendition of the entire mausoleum complex. As far as I know only the left side has been built so far.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

OUFan22

I was out there for a funeral in December and I don't recall seeing it. Maybe I was distracted by the new Saleen/Parnelli Jones Mustang in front of me owned by a fellow club member. The car is serial #005.

OP
OP
O

OUFan22

The show is just two weeks away, so make your plans if your in the area.