• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Tail Light Covers

Mosesatm

Here is a photo of a car for sale on eBay. Something looks wrong with the round hole and the square cover. It looks like the hole is too large. Have you ever seen this before?

Attachments

• 62.jpg
    62.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 58

dalorzo_f

As the caps look to be painted body color too I'd suspect a body shop fix to the rear panel with an "ooops" in cutting the hole... as its hidden from the outside just left it...

clubpro

Yep, somebody didn't know what they were doing. At least it looks a lot better then mine does. Mine looks like they took a can opener to the panel and not the electric kind, but the one that has the bottle opener on one end and the pointed can opener on the other. Too many paint fumes I guess :)

Cheers,

Ron