• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Happy Birthday Midnight Special!

PonyGal

singing%20smiley.JPG
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Tim! Happy Birthday to you!!!
singing%20smiley.JPG

Attachments

• Mustang Happy Birthday.jpg
    Mustang Happy Birthday.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 36

68gt390

Happy "B" Day Tim. You deserve it. What's the old saying "We are like a fine wine, we get better with age". Have a good one.

Don :grin:

joedls

Happy B-day, Tim!! I can't make one of those fancy cards you are so good at creating, so you'll have to settle for my sincere wish that you have the best of birthdays. You, my friend, are a mensch.

Midnight Special

Thank you So Much Renee, Rhonda, Kathy, Joe, Steve and Don!

I had a fantastic day hangin' around here & working on cars with TJ :) Thanks for making it extra Specail!

You're all the best!

Attachments

• ph.jpg
    ph.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 29

Mustanger

As Frosty would say after putting on the magic hat and coming to life,"Happy Birthday!!!..." :wink:

Attachments

• frosty[1].jpg
    frosty[1].jpg
    8 KB · Views: 22

PFSlim

Happy Birthday Tim!! You have been a very good friend to alot of us on this site. Hope your birthday is "Special".

Paul

Midnight Special

Thanks Paul, indeed it was thanks to all of you!

Before getting together with the rest of the family, my son's & I had the perfect "car day" doing wheel bearings on one and an Autolite 2100 rebuild on another... We then brought most of them out for the bi-weekly "warm-up" and washing. What could've been better?
;-)

P.S. By the by; For those of us on the west coast, there's an Arctic cold front headed our way by the weekend, so check anti-freeze!

Attachments

• DSC_0171.jpg
    DSC_0171.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_0188.jpg
    DSC_0188.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0189.jpg
    DSC_0189.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC_0169.jpg
    DSC_0169.jpg