• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

68 GT Coupe and 68 GT/CS Diecast Model

Mosesatm

If the retail sites ever found out about a direct sale to members from this site they would scream bloody murder. A direct sale might be possible but probably won't happen. Same situation with TMI interiors. We must go through a vendor for their products. I think Scott Drake is the same.

It'll be interesting to see which color sells better. My guess is that the blue will outsell the maroon 4 to 1.

hookedtrout

PFSlim said:
That is great news Cory. Do you need anything from me?? Pictures??

Paul

It might help to have some more pictures, they were concerned that there seems to be a variety of Acapulco blue Mustangs when looking on line. I told them some cars are listed as having Acapulco blue as a color code but have been painted other shades of blue. Send what you have to gtcs@fretel.com and I'll forward them on.

I gave them complete freedom to do with my photos as they wished, would you like me to offer the same with yours? I'm not one to concern myself if my car shows up on some sales add or in the USA Today newspaper, I'd take it as flattery rather than theivery. If you don't care send your name and I'll let them know.

Cory

BroadwayBlue

Mosesatm said:
If the retail sites ever found out about a direct sale to members from this site they would scream bloody murder. A direct sale might be possible but probably won't happen. Same situation with TMI interiors. We must go through a vendor for their products. I think Scott Drake is the same.

It'll be interesting to see which color sells better. My guess is that the blue will outsell the maroon 4 to 1.

I would think a direct sell is possible but they may have to sell to us at the suggested retail price. Personally I don't have a problem with that if we're guaranteed the quantity and color we want.

Much like if you go to the Sony or HP site, the price is almost exactly what you pay at Staples, Best Buy, etc ... never less than there.

Rich

acme

i think thay should make about 4118 of the model . what do you think ?

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

UPDATE:
Just so everyone is aware, Paul and myself have recently reviewed the first shot's of the GT/CS diecast model and I think Paul will agree with me they look pretty good. We have submitted our list of what we both feel needs to be changed to Greenlight and have been assured these changes will be made prior to final go on the model. Also, please do not ask that they be posted here on the site. I have been asked to not post them at this time. But, eventually they will make there way here and I'm also sure that Paul will include a few of the shots in his upcoming registery. Please check back to this thread from time to time for more updates and information.

Don :icon_ecst