• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

The dash roll-top thing

erselt

Well I couldn't figure out why my "new" '68 Philco wouldn't fit, so I went back to where I bought it. I guess my radio (chrome) bracket thing that has the roll-top door was cut/modified. The two holes where yah put the knobs into have been modified for a non-stock stereo. So...I need to buy a new one. ARGH!! $$ Anyone have ideas of where I can buy the chrome piece & what is the piece called?

Also, anyone know a place that has "aqua" colored int. replacement parts?
Thanks!

Attachments

• csint.jpg
    csint.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 51

68sunlitgold

erselt,
The offical name is "console finish front", part number C8ZB-65045B44-A, but most call it something like "chrome console radio panel". They can be found on ebay alot, do a search for "68 console", just make sure they do not have the radio post area cut (like the one you have).
Doug